Ninatrans is a family-owned company specialized in time-critical shipments, serving customers in Belgium and abroad. The election as Transporter of the Year 2013, indicates that caring for our people, customers and their goods is our motto. Because of this election, we want to do even better and are therefore looking for motivated colleagues to do so.
A flexible attitude is necessary in our company (open to occasional weekend work). You have a good appearance and you are customer friendly.
Sometimes you may be responsible for loading and unloading the trailer yourself.
Job related competencies:
- Pick up, transport and deliver products or goods.
- Check the conformity of the goods together with the customer
- Performing basic maintenance, cleaning the vehicle
- Check the presence and validity of on-board and transport documents
- Do national transport
- Check the condition of the vehicle and equipment
- Perform the coupling
- Record follow-up and activity data
- Transmit the information to the relevant service
- Perform emergency measures In case of accident alert the services concerned
- Customer orientation
- Working independently
- Keeping rules and agreements
Salary conditions according to CAO. Hospitalization insurance through SFTL. Weekend work is not standard but may occur. If necessary (depending on the product or customer demand) you will stay overnight in the truck.