Ninatrans specializes in time-critical transports. Our clients are mainly companies that expect a high degree of professionalism and for whom punctual compliance with loading and delivery times is of the utmost importance. Our task is much broader than simply ensuring transport from point A to point B
Customer-specific procedures are laid down in a customized service level agreement. Based on this cooperation agreement, the transport performance delivered is evaluated at regular intervals and adjusted where necessary.
Together with our team of professional employees, Ninatrans is constantly looking for the most efficient transport solutions for its customers.
- As a dispatcher you are responsible for the optimal follow-up of people and material.
- You coordinate incoming telephone calls and e-mails.
- You proactively inform the customer in case of late deliveries or problems.
- You plan orders optimally and follow up drivers so that timely, qualitative and cost-efficient transport is guaranteed.
- You follow up on your customers and act proactively
- You adjust the planning if necessary and ensure good communication and handling
- As a dispatcher you watch over the agreed transport prices
- As a dispatcher you have a bachelor degree in logistics or equivalent through experience
- You are interested in the transport sector and are aware of traffic and transport legislation
- You are strong in planning and know how to keep your stress under control to make the right decisions
- You are result and solution oriented
- You are a good PC user and you quickly master new software
- You work accurately administratively and have the right communication skills
- As a dispatcher, you are fluent in Dutch, French and English
Job related competencies:
- Register the follow-up data of the activities
- Identifying anomalies
- Follow up or check the execution of the transport
- Identify problems and make adjustments where necessary
- Organize and plan drivers' routes
- Organize the handling of orders for goods transport by road according to customers' orders
- Prepare and update the drivers' daily schedule
- Provide technical support to the drivers in case of breakdown, accident, etc. (change of itinerary, travel time, ...)
- Keeping up rules and agreements
- Customer orientation
- Working independently
- Dealing with stress
- Having a sense of accuracy
- Being communicative
- Creative thinking (Inventiveness)
- Working together as a team
- Planning (= organizing)
- Being able to adapt to changing circumstances (flexibility)
Ninatrans offers you a challenging position as a dispatcher within a growing, international company. We provide an attractive salary and the opportunity for further growth.