Junior Software Developer
Ninatrans specializes in time-critical transports. Our customers are mainly companies that expect a high degree of professionalism and for whom strict compliance with loading and delivery times is of the utmost importance. Our task is much broader than just ensuring transport from point A to point B
Agreements about the customer's own procedures are laid down in a service level agreement tailored to the customer. The transport performance delivered is evaluated at regular intervals on the basis of this cooperation agreement and adjusted where necessary.
Together with our team of professional employees, Ninatrans is constantly looking for the most efcient transport solutions for its customers.
- As a Junior Software Developer you are responsible for the further development of existing systems and the expansion of new systems.
- You are closely involved in the technological development of the organization.
- You think proactively about solutions for the integration and adaptation of new technologies.
- Enthusiastic and interested in the general ICT field.
- As a Junior Software Developer you are a young guru in software, fresh out of school or not, but above all full of fresh ideas and a range of insights.
- Knowledge and experience with Mac, Linux (Proxmox, Ubuntu) and Filemaker is a plus.
- Knowledge of Python, PHP, Microsoft 365 services or any other modern programming language.
- You have a positive attitude and you adopt a correct and smooth communication style towards your internal customers
- You can communicate smoothly with the people in your team and dare to ask questions where necessary.
- ◦ As a Junior Software Developer you master the English and Dutch language, French is a plus.
- Plan and organize
Ninatrans offers you an attractive salary package with extra benefits and a varied, full-time job in an innovative and professional environment.
You will receive a permanent contract after successfully completing a training period.