Senior planner / Dispatcher
Ninatrans specializes in time-critical transports. Our clients are mainly companies that expect a high degree of professionalism and for whom punctual compliance with loading and delivery times is of the utmost importance. Our task is much broader than simply ensuring transport from point A to point B
Customer-specific procedures are laid down in a customized service level agreement. Based on this cooperation agreement, the transport performance delivered is evaluated at regular intervals and adjusted where necessary.
Together with our team of professional employees, Ninatrans is constantly looking for the most efficient transport solutions for its customers.
- As Senior planner - dispatcher you are responsible for the optimal follow-up of people and material.
- You coordinate incoming telephone calls and emails.
- You proactively inform the customer in case of late deliveries or in case of problems.
- You plan assignments optimally and manage drivers so that timely, high-quality and cost-efficient transport is guaranteed.
- You follow up on your customers and act proactively.
- You adjust the planning if necessary and ensure good communication and handling.
- As a Planner - Dispatcher you monitor the agreed transport prices.
- As a Senior Planner - Dispatcher you are in possession of a bachelor's degree in logistics or equivalent through experience.
- You have a strong interest in the transport sector and are aware of traffic and transport legislation.
- You are systematically strong and know how to keep a cool head to make the right decisions.
- You are result and solution oriented.
- You can get along quickly with the PC and quickly master new software.
- You work meticulously administratively and have the right communication skills.
- As a Planner - Dispatcher you master Dutch, French and English.
Job related competencies:
- Prepare and update the driver's daily schedule
- Organize and plan the routes of the drivers
- Provide technical support to the drivers in case of breakdown, accident, ... (change of itinerary, travel time, ...)
- Organize the handling of road freight orders according to customer orders
- Register the follow-up data of the activities
- Determining deviations
- Follow up or check the execution of the transport
- Identify and correct problems
- Planning and organizing
- To communicate
- Result orientation
- To collaborate
- Customer focus
Ninatrans offers you a challenging position as a dispatcher within a growing, international company. We provide an attractive salary and the opportunity for further growth.